We take the safeguarding and care of children and vulnerable adults very seriously at St. John's and Holy Trinity. Our Parish Safeguarding Officers can be contacted on:
Christian Okoh phone: 07881816340 email: email@example.com
Sola Ogun phone: 07720055135 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holy Trinity PSO - Sue Chapman phone: 07804314255 email: email@example.com
and or churchwardens can be contacted on:
Busola Ade-Ojo phone: 07886543739 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Addo phone: 07921123126 email: email@example.com
If you think a child or young person may be in immediate danger, call 999
Lewisham Children and Adults services: 020 8314 6660 out of hours 020 8314 6000
Key helpline information:
- NSPCC Child protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). phone if you are worried about a child
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24hours). Phone if you are achild or young person and are worried about anything.
- National domestic violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm).
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers, Kate Singleton email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 020 7939 9423 mobile 07982279713 (for urgent matters out of hours)
Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers:
Marie Daly email@example.com 020 7939 9441 mobile 07946 255295
Louise Vernon firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7939 9462 mobile 07946 255622
The Diocese of Southwark Safeguarding policies and information can be found at "A Safe Church"